Finance & Accounts Manager
As Finance & Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for cash flow statement preparation, maintaining accounts, preparation of payments of vendors, bank reconciliations, loans, insurances, leasing and activities relating to finance & accounts as assigned by AGM Finance & Accounts.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing all above activities within timeline, and scope. This candidate will also monitor and present accounts and finance updates to relevant AGM Finance & Accounts.
- Timely preparation of account.
- Check on Bank positions.
- Timely payments of vendors.
- Ensure timely renewals of insurances and other renewables matters.
- Develop team members to achieve future requirements.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE
- ACA/ACMA or CA Finalist
- 5 to 8 years of experience
- Well-versed on Oracle R-12 ERP environment
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills