Assistant Manager HSE (Health Safety & Environment)
Candidate must have complete knowledge of all aspects of HSE.
Able to recommend improvements to departmental procedure and direct the implementation of instructions and controls covering a specific area of environment activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled as advised by Group HSE Manager.
The ideal candidate should have experience supporting Manager. There should be well organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executives with any necessary meeting preparations.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE
- Experience: 3 to 5 years in HSE of Manufacturing Industry.
- Education/Qualification: Graduate Engineers preferably in Environmental Sciences with IOSH/NEBOSH.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office i.e., MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills